WASH BEFORE USE. This has been packed safely but it is strongly recommended you wash the mask before use. Tissue insert should be replaced every 4 hours to stay sanitary. Mask should be washed after use to stay sanitary (for example - daily if worn all day everyday). Features of this mask are:
- Two layers of 100% cotton handwoven fabric.
- Pocket where layers of tissue are placed
- Wire across the top that forms the user's nose
- Elastic around ears holds mask in place (this can be extended with a button headband or additional ties to secure around the head).
- This mask is for personal protection of individuals.
Standards: AZO free, PCP tested, non-toxis fabrics. Dyes and chemicals REACH and BLUESIGN certified. Heavy metal free. Industrial grade elastic. This is based on the HK mask design, a laboratory tested system using fabric masks and filters coupled with proper washing and sanitation. It is a reusable cloth mask with a disposable middle layer with filtration efficiency close to that of an N70 mask.
Size: 25cm x 19cm. Extra Large. Standard size available here.
Guaranteed Fairtrade under World Fairtrade organisation. Handmade in Sri Lanka.