This soothing salve has been created with the nourishing ingredients often found in a meadow, connecting our skin back to nature in this all over rescue balm.
It contains 100% vegan ingredients sourced from nature which help to calm irritated, dry, sunburned and sensitive skin. Everything inside this body salve is designed to protect and soothe your skin!
Works wonders for:
- Sensitive skin and irritations
- Dry skin all over
- Deep hydration for dry areas like elbows and knees
- Softening and improving skin elasticity
- Gardeners & people who work with their hands in wet/cold/changing environments
- Handmade in a workshop powered with 100% renewable energy in the UK
- Vegan and plastic free
- No preservatives, water or emulsifiers
- 100% plant based ingredients
Directions: Apply to hands or body. You can use a very small amount for a quick moisturisation and protecting barrier or apply liberally and gently massage in. The Vitamin E will help the goodness soak in.
Ingredient deep dive:
- Sweet almond oil protects from UV damage
- Camomile and calendula soothes sensitive skin
- Lavender to calm and rapidly heal skin, also a natural antiseptic
- Vitamin E to protect and lock in moisture
- Tea tree for natural antiseptic properties
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Natural Vitamin E), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol
Other information: Weight 80g, Size: 8cm Diamater, 3cm tall.
- How to store:
- We have not included any ingredients which stop this product from melting at about 25 degrees. For hot weather, keep in a cool place/fridge. This is a good sign as it means it's fully plant based!
- Doesn't oil make my skin greasy?:
- The plant oil and plant butter ingredients mimic your natural skin oils which repair and restore the moisture barrier. It soaks in fast and has much longer lasting effects compared to a water based lotion.
- Why does it have no preservatives?:
- As it is an oil based product it doesn't need any because bacteria needs water to grow. The vitamin E is a natural antioxidant which helps to stabilise the product as well as being amazing for your skin!
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’m not usually a salve using person however I’ve really enjoyed trying this product. It smells beautiful and is lovely on dry skin. I’ve mainly used it on my elbows, knees and feet. Lovely product! It melts into the skin easily and leaves such a gorgeous scent behind. My skin feels lovely and soft after use! Well done Coconut & Cotton for this gorgeous product!
I usually have dry hands from my job and having to clean my hands often. Other prescribed moisturisers leave me with very sticky hands but putting this on at night, I can see good results by the morning. Plus once applied I can carry on doing other things as it's not sticky!
Worked wonders on my hands, smells wonderful, and ethically made. What more could you want?!
This salve has the most gorgeous, calming scent and a little goes such a long way. I've been using it post-shave and it's really calmed down my razor burn/rash! Absolutely fantastic, plastic-free product.
I really like this balm. It immediately moisturises and softens skin, most particularly on dry skin. I have very sensitive skin and this product is perfect for it. The texture is great as it just melts straight in, I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and can definitely notice a difference on the parts of my body I have used it. The smell is also very pleasant, and quite subtle which is a nice change from most other products.
This new salve arrived at the perfect time, I have an intermittent skin condition on just one hand which starts in one area and tracks around my hand. This Soothing Meadow salve’s properties has nipped the sensitive skin condition in the bud and it has stopped the acutely dry skin from developing; it’s remarkable how it’s worked. The Tea Tree, camomile, calendula, Vitamin E and lavender ingredients have impressively hydrated and soothed my excessively dry and sensitive hands and elbows. My hands have been sensitive to some lotions but not this salve, I found it best to apply before bedtime and allow the salve to absorb.
Really rich & moisturising. Balm melts on contact with skin and sinks in & absorbs almost instantly. Great for lips, any dry patches, used it on an annoying insect bite & was really soothing. Will definitely keep this in my handbag as it’s so universal & effective.
It's nice and light; scent very slightly heavy on the tea-tree; sinks into the skin well but could still feel it on my skin an hour or so later; seems to work ok as a lip salve, too.
Really loved the smell and it went on smoothly. Handy sized tin.