Reduce the plastic in your bathroom by swapping a plastic razor for a reusable metal safety razor. It can be used for facial hair, armpits, legs and bikini.
- Safety razor
- Cotton bahg for storage/travel
- One pack of razor blades. (Replacements here when needed)
How to shave with a safety razor:
- Moisten the razor with water
- Apply a shaving soap to the skin
- Hold the razor at a 45 degree angle to the skin and go in the direction of hair growth
- Shave only in straight lines
- Take care over boney areas
- Do not apply pressure as the razor is weighted so can be held like a pen
How to insert a blade:
- Blades used are double edged
- Unscrew the head from the handle
- Take apart the two components of the head
- Place the blade onto the 3 pins which hold it in place
- Put the two components of the head back together with the blade inside
- Screw the head back to the handle
- Once a month take apart the razor, soak in a soapy solution and brush off any build up of hair or skin. Allow it to dry fully before putting back together. This will improve the life of your razor.
Charity: A percentage of your purchase is donated to the Marine Conservation Society.
Where it's made: The factory is based in the coastal province of Zhejiang China, south of Shanghai. The minimum wage in this province is 2500 RMB, the workers are paid 3500 RMB. Amfori BSCI audited safe factory.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So glad I made this swap from plastic razors. Blade was really easy to put in, I’ve got used to using it now and it’s just as good as a normal razor.