Our solid lotion bars are a long lasting and effective replacement for moisturiser in bottles. It can be used all over and only contains vegan, plant based ingredients which your skin will love.
Spirulina and Avocado Oil are powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatories. Vitamin E is a nourishing, protective & powerful antioxidant which is easily absorbed into the skin. Lemongrass and Cedarwood Essential Oils are antimicrobial, anti-fungal and uplifting.
The advantage of this lotion being solid is that it is water free so does not require any preservatives or emulsifiers to stabilise it meaning every ingredient is for the purpose of nourishing your skin.
- Handmade in a workshop powered with 100% renewable energy in the UK
- Vegan and plastic free
- No preservatives, water or emulsifiers
- 100% plant based ingredients
Directions and uses:
- Apply bar directly to skin, allow it to warm and then directly massage in
- Works best after a hot bath or shower
- Think of it like a "lip balm for your body", once in contact with skin it glides over
- Use in the evening as a gentle aromatherapy remedy for sleep
- Store in the original packaging or try a stainless steel tin
Ingredient Deep Dive:
- Sweet Almond Oil: Gentle on sensitive skin & helps protect against UV skin damage
- Coconut Oil: Highly moisturising and good for sensitive skin
- Vitamin E to protect and lock in moisture
- Lavender to calm and rapidly heal skin, also a natural antiseptic
- Spirulina and Avocado Oil are powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatories
- Lemongrass and Cedarwood Essential Oils are antimicrobial & anti-fungal
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Spirulina Maxima Extract (Spirulina), Triticum Vulgare (Natural Vitamin E), Citral, Geraniol
Additional info: Weight: 50g, Dimensions: 6.5cm x 1.8cm. Packaging: Plant-based wax paper.
- How to store:
- Keep in a cool place. In very hot weather it may keep best in a fridge. This is a good sign as it means it's fully plant based!
- Doesn't oil make my skin greasy?:
- The plant oil and plant butter ingredients mimic your natural skin oils which repair and restore the moisture barrier. It soaks in fast and has much longer lasting effects compared to a water based lotion.
- Why does it have no preservatives?:
- As it is an oil based product it doesn't need any because bacteria needs water to grow. The vitamin E is a natural antioxidant which helps to stabilise the product as well as being amazing for your skin!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve tried a few lotion bars which don’t melt onto the skin very easily but this one is so easy to use and smells incredible! Couldn’t recommend enough!
Amazing body bar.