Lait D'Anesse or donkey milk - very soft and gentle for the skin, especially anyone with easily irritated skin. The milk is added at the end of the saponification process to preserve its properties.
- DONKEY MILK HAS FOUR TIMES THE AMOUNT OF VITAMIN C AS COW'S MILK. More vitamin C = more exfoliation = more glow. It is full of amazingness for your skin.
- It contains casein, lactose, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, and E, making it a nutritional powerhouse on your skin. IT HAS AMAZING ANTI-WRINKLE EFFECTS
- High levels of protein, phospholipides and ceramides give it amazing restructuring properies, helping it with skin tightening, regeneration and smoothening.
- DONKEY MILK HELPS ACNE - Donkey milk contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds, which help to reduce and calm down skin irritation and redness. This means that it helps skin that is irritated and inflamed, and has been used as a natural remedy for acne, eczema and psorasis.
- Enriched with BIO Shea Butter
- 100% natural Ingredients
- No animal testing
- No SLS
- No Parabens
- Naked - no plastic !
Made in Marseille by an artisan producer who has been soap making in the family for over 90 years. It is very kind to skin, used the world over for dry and sensitive skin as it is also mostly pH neutral.