This lait de coco is one of the creamiest french soaps we have. It has gentle wheat bran pieces in it for a soft exfolation too.
Made in Marseille, France, by an artisan producer who has been soap making in their family for over 90 years. It is very kind to skin, used the world over for dry and sensitive skin as it is also mostly pH neutral.
Creamy coconut scent, slightly tropical with hints of cinnamon.
Directions for use:
- For hands and body. As it contains shea butter it is not drying and leaves skin soft and moisturised
- Lather in hands or with a sponge or puff
- Avoid contact with the eyes, do not digest in any way, stop use immediately if irritation occurs
- Best kept dry between uses on a soap dish or sponge
- RSPO Sustainable sodium palmate (we hold the certificates from RSPO, link to our palm oil policy)
- Shea Butter
- Wheat bran (for exfoliation)
- Parfum, cinnamyl alcohol, coumarin, linalool (scents)
- Sodium chloride (salt to harden the soap)
- Tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium editronate (preservatives & anti mould)
Soap Dimensions: 9cm x 5.5cm x 2.5cm
Responsible Person in the UK is La Savonette Marseillaise Ltd, 24 Neville Cressall Way, London E3 4RQ