A soap on a rope which is almost twice the size of the 125g bars we sell. They can also be used on wall mounted attachments.
Made in Marseille, France, by an artisan producer who has been soap making in their family for over 90 years. It is very kind to skin, used the world over for dry and sensitive skin as it is also mostly pH neutral.
Directions for use:
- For hands and body. As it contains shea butter it is not drying and leaves skin soft and moisturised
- Lather in hands or with a sponge or puff
- Avoid contact with the eyes, do not digest in any way, stop use immediately if irritation occurs
- Best kept dry between uses
Ingredients (variations with scent and colourants can be seen on the 125g product pages):
- RSPO Sustainable sodium palmate (we hold the certificates from RSPO, link to our palm oil policy)
- Shea Butter
- Sodium chloride (salt to harden the soap)
- Tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium editronate (preservatives & anti mould)
Soap Dimensions: 10.5 x 6.5 x 5.5 cm
Responsible Person in the UK is La Savonette Marseillaise Ltd, 24 Neville Cressall Way, London E3 4RQ
240 grams, made with the same recipe as the normal bar soap.
Made in France