- Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils to help you to calm and relax.
- Add 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil (can be any carrier oil you have around, like peanut or olive oil) and massage the oil into your skin.
- Add 4-5 drops of the oil to your shampoo to support hair growth and help ease itchy and flaky scalp.
- Add 4-5 drops of cedarwood essential oil to a carrier oil and add to a hot bath before going to bed.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Rosemary, Ylang ylang
Also used for:
- Insect repellent: Cedarwood oil helps repel fleas, ticks, and moths. (Note: unlike lavender, cedarwood isn’t known to repel mosquitos.)
Warning: Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant from suffering from a medical condition, you must complete live use beforehand. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.
Origin: Morocco. Method: Steam Distillation. Aroma: Woody/Soft/Warm. Extracted from: Wood chips and shavings